Wednesday 20 June 2012

Fuchsia Pink


I’ve found an exciting use for the knickers my grandmother gave me at Christmas. I’m pretty picky about what panties I wear. Generally speaking I only buy black or white knickers and I usually like a g-string. They're not always absurdly expensive, but it is fair to say that I do like nice lingerie, so when I opened a five pack of brightly coloured cotton briefs on Christmas morning I thanked Nana pleasantly but thought I’d only wear them when I was on my period.

Yesterday morning I was getting dressed and when I opened my underwear drawer, the fuchsia pink briefs from my grandmother’s present had made their way to the front. “What the Hell, I’m just going to work”, I thought, but as it happened, I ended up in a pub beer garden by the river in the early evening waiting for the football match to kick off.

I sat with my friend Lora, telling her about how I’d met Ted and wondering if I should let our boss know what he’d missed. We were both wearing short skirts and she noticed that a handsome young man was watching us nonchalantly. I decided to have a little fun with him. With face my turned to Lora, I uncrossed my legs and crossed them again easily as he watched. I glanced at the guy and saw him grin to himself and I realised that the vivid pink would have flashed between my legs. I certainly held his interest, and after a while I let him have a second flash, but this time I didn’t look towards him. From the corner of my eye I saw that he rose to his feet and left his friends to come over to us, but before he came near I asked Lora to come with me to the toilet.

Once inside, Lora laughed at my outrageousness. She told me that I have no shame, and I giggled with her. Knowing that the guy was enjoying the view up my skirt I pulled down my panties and put them in my handbag. Then I changed my mind, pulling just enough of the material out of the bag for it to be seen.

When we returned to our table, the guy was back with his friends. He looked over at us as I put my handbag on the table and he spotted the smallest piece fuchsia pink cotton sticking out in the sunshine. Thanks to Nana, he knew that now I was naked under my skirt and as he stared blatantly at me I slowly opened my legs enough for him to gaze on my cunt for a few moments before we got up and left the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment