Thursday 6 September 2012

One of my knees


You know, that dream has made me think about the whole BDSM scene. 

I’m not really into it. But I think that my subconscious is telling me that if I was into it, then I’d be labelled as a “switch”. I don’t like being labelled, and that seems to be quite an important part of the whole thing. Don’t get me wrong, I have read quite a few BDSM blogs with one hand in my knickers.

Generally speaking I like a guy to be dominant inasmuch as I appreciate a “manly” man who knows what he’s doing and takes control of the situation. Maybe it’s because I want an excuse to not be ultimately responsible for the things that result from my sexual appetite. If I am going to Hell then I want to able to say that it wasn’t my fault. Is it Catholic guilt? I don’t really know, and quite frankly I don’t give a shit.

I do get a buzz from being a naughty girl. If that’s resulted in my arse being warmed up with a bit of spanking or caning then that’s all well and good. Endorphins after all, are wonderful things and I know because when I come away from having my pussy waxed, the tenderness I feel between my legs makes me unbelievably horny. But I really am not into some of the pain things I’ve read about. 

All I know is that if Ted or Paul, even for one sex session, suggested that I call him my “Master” then he’d swiftly receive one of my knees in his balls. So I guess, for all you labellers out there, that does make me a switch!

No comments:

Post a Comment