Sunday 18 November 2012

Virgin cunt



There’s no point in pretending that I am not in awe of Victoria. She’s exactly what I would like to be but I completely lack her commanding presence, her charisma and her outright sexiness.

Lora and I sat on her sofa, looking at the charcoal portrait of her masturbating that dominated her living room wall. Her Argentinian lover had mixed us cocktails then left the room, she was holding us enthralled with her conversation.

When she had chosen to do things to me, I had no option but to agree to them. This evening she had chosen to do them with Charlie. She sent the beautiful redhead away to undress in her bedroom, and without a second thought, the gorgeous student followed her wishes.

Charlie has never fucked a man. She doesn’t call herself bisexual, she calls herself a Dyke. She is gay, and she’s very proud of that. When she returned, she stepped into the room completely naked. The sight of her took my breath away, it always does. She didn’t have a single blemish on her white marble skin. The contrast between her milky, translucent complexion and the copper coloured flash of her trimmed pubic hair caught my attention and then I gazed at her firm, pert tits and her proud, pink nipples. Victoria asked her to sit between me and Lora on the sofa.

My heart was thumping.

“Open your legs Charlie,” Victoria said, “I want you to whatever I ask you to do. Are you going to do that?”

She placed her legs over ours and nodded nervously. Lora grasped one of her naked thighs and instinctively I held the other. Her lovely pink pussy was on display to Victoria. The commanding woman took a step closer, and we watched the tips of her fingers trace her ginger pubic hair down to Charlie’s cunt. Victoria pushed her varnished nails into the student. The redhead’s pussy opened around Victoria’s fingers and her thumb tapped against her clit.

“You are a virgin aren’t you?” she asked, “You have never had a man, have you?” As she finger fucked the young girl.

Charlie was moaning with pleasure, but she sounded nervous as the older woman lowered her mouth to the girl’s sex. She trembled between Lora and me, unable to express her apprehension.

I loved watching Victoria licking her cunt. My knickers were soaking. I wanted to know what she was planning.

She broke off her attention and rose to her feet before us. Charlie was panting. On the mantelpiece was a small jewellery box and Victoria opened it and took out a small key and a condom. The three of us on the sofa couldn’t take our eyes of her. She called for Sergio and when he entered the room he was naked except for the chastity cage over his dick. We all knew what Victoria wanted to happen. She wanted to give Charlie’s virginity to her lover. 

I glanced at Charlie; she looked a little frightened but eager to please the older woman.
The South American stepped forward and his lover unlocked the cage. His cock started to swell immediately. Within moments his shaft looked enormous, but as his pulse beat strongly his dick grew to huge proportions. I was mesmerised by his size, he was long and unbelievably thick.

“Suck Sergio’s cock,” Victoria said. “If you agree to suck his dick, then I’ll know that you’ll want to fuck him. And I want you to feel his cock inside you, because he’s been such a good boy to me recently that he deserves to fuck a virgin”.

The Argentinian stepped between Charlotte’s open legs and his cock bobbed and twitched in front of the student’s mouth. She looked at Lora who gave her a smile of encouragement then she reached out and cupped Sergio’s heavy, swollen balls in her palm. She guided his big cock into her open mouth.

As Charlie sat between us, she was wanking the man’s dick instinctively into her hot, wet mouth. Victoria passed the unopened condom to me. I tore the packet open with my teeth and slipped the sheath onto my palm. I unrolled the condom over Sergio’s cock. I had to use both hands. His dick felt massive, it felt hot and it felt unbelievably hard. I wanted his cock in my cunt. With my free hand I pulled up my skirt then plunged into my wet knickers. I strummed my aching clit. 

He was ready to fuck her in front of us all. He lowered himself to his knees and pressed the tip of his dick against Charlie’s virgin cunt and as her tight pussy began to receive him we each muttered expressions of pure lust.

No comments:

Post a Comment