Sunday 13 January 2013

An entertaining situation



When Ted and Lora arrived they were both unaware of the treat I had in store. I had decided that keeping Chloe’s presence in my flat a secret would lead to an entertaining situation. 

They arrived within moments of each other and sat together on my sofa while I retired to the kitchen and poured them drinks. I heard them talking and flirting. The Irishman and my colleague both knew what I’d been up to during my trip home and it was fun to hear them both skirting around the facts of my adventures, neither was aware how much the other knew. It was obvious that Ted was still as horny as Hell but I could also tell that the celibacy enforced by Charlie’s absence had made Lora desperate for sex.

I walked into my living room carrying a wine bottle and some glasses, knowing that they both wanted to fuck me, As I poured them each a glass of wine I told them that my cunt wasn’t on offer. Yet.

I called to the teenager, who had been hiding in my bedroom, and she arrived in the doorway dressed only in the satin kimono that normally hangs on the back of my bedroom door.

“This is Chloe”, I said, “She’s the young girl I fucked with Simon after Christmas and she’s come to stay with me this evening because she wants you both to fuck her. She told me that mine was the first pussy she ever licked, she has a natural talent and she wants to develop it some more. She is also keen to experience anal sex from someone as skilled as you are Ted. I think you both will enjoy teaching her”.

She smiled at my guests and when I nodded to her, she undid the belt around her waist and slipped the robe off her shoulders. She stood naked in front of the people on the sofa. Their eyes examined the elaborate tattoos that decorated her shoulders, her nipples standing proud on her small firm tits and her freshly shaved pussy. I stood behind her and curled my arm around her torso and slid my hand between her legs as they watched. My fingertips slipped into her cunt and I kissed her neck as I fingered her before her audience. I showed the moisture that Chloe left coating my fingers to my seated lovers and asked them, “Which of you wants to taste this teenager’s pussy first?”

As Lora leant forwards I shunted the young girl’s body towards my friend’s face. I slipped my fingers from Chloe’s tight young pussy and presented them to my friend’s mouth. She took them between her lips and sucked them, enjoying the flavour of the teenager’s cunt. When Lora had licked my fingers clean I used them to pinch Chloe’s rigid nipples hard. She gasped under my cruel attention but before she’d released her breath Lora’s mouth covered her cunt. She moaned in pure pleasure.

I looked at the Irishman on the sofa next to my friend. He’d opened his trousers and withdrawn his dick. As he watched Lora performing on the teenager’s pussy he masturbated lazily. I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock, knowing that before long he’d be buggering the girl who arrived at my flat to experience him. I stood behind the teenager, my hand reaching over buttocks and between her legs to finger her wet cunt as Lora’s mouth teased her. My slick fingers withdrew and the lubricant she left on my skin eased their progress into her arse-hole.

Ted played with his cock as Lora licked her cunt. Three of my fingers penetrated Chloe’s bum and I wrapped my free hand around her throat and whispered in her ear. “You’re going to go down on Lora and Ted is going to bugger you, and you are going to do it now”.

My friend sat back on the sofa and pulled her knickers off. She lay back and opened her legs and placed her high heels on the shoulders of the naked teenager who knelt on the floor before her. The gold ring glistened at the top of her shining, wet pussy and Chloe’s tongue flicked and toyed with it. Ted positioned himself behind the young girl and thrust his dick into her cunt.

His movement forced Chloe’s body forward and her face was pressed against Lora’s sex. All three of them grunted loudly and Lora grabbed a handful of the girl’s chestnut curls in her fist, holding her face aggressively against her pussy. I fingered my cunt as I watched them. The young girl fucked as she sucked Lora’s clit.

I retrieved some lubricant as she was screwed. As Ted was thrusting into her tight teenage pussy, I squirted the silicone onto my hand. The girl squirmed on her knees as I reached between her buttocks and coated her arse-hole with the slippery lubricant. My fingers slipped into her bum. I felt Ted’s cock gliding back and forth in her pussy through the wall of her rectum. I fucked her with my fingers with the same rhythm, greasing and opening her arse ready to receive him. She was ready.

Lora grabbed another handful of curls, pulling the teenager’s face against her pussy with both hands when Ted’s dick opened her sphincter. He filled her arse slowly and completely with one slow but forceful thrust. She took Ted’s entire dick, his lovely, perfect, enormous dick, in his first thrust.

I love to watch Lora cum. The teenager brought her off while I reached under her body and toyed with Chloe’s hard clit. The Irishman’s cock was deep in the girl’s arse and I could feel his scrotum brush against my fingers. As the moans from Lora died down the teenager’s ecstasy started to build. She gasped and groaned as Ted buggered her. I tapped her clit in time to his trusts, Lora held her beneath her chin and they stared into each other’s eyes as she was fucked, the moment of her climax happening just before Ted emptied his balls into her arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment