Monday 10 February 2014

Two caveats



The whole experience with Gerry the Widower has opened a new avenue for Chloe’s erotic adventures. She has constantly talked about the thrill of exhibitionism when it’s coupled with a guy getting his release through masturbating. She finds the thrill of being in control overpowering. She’s been teasing “Sugar” remorselessly. On the evenings when she has been with him, she’s thoroughly enjoyed performing in front of him, providing him with a little strip-tease and fucking herself with a vibrator in his bed, but refusing to fuck him at all on the nights when she knew that she could take the last tube home and satisfy herself with the Irishman’s cock. Ted has been the perfect gentleman when she has burst into the bedroom all hot and flustered; on more than one occasion he has stopped fucking me and provided me with the perfect view of his fabulous cock entering her young, tight, pussy when her pubic mound is covered with her returning, velvet-soft, short hairs and still decorated with her boyfriend’s flaky, dried spunk. I doubt that Chloe has told “Sugar” that she rushes back down the Northern Line to fuck the Irishman, but the lad from the post-room clearly likes cumming over her. 

She has asked me if I would be with her while she gets decorated by “Sugar” and the two friends who entertained me a while ago.

I gave her two caveats. I will not fuck the lad from the office or his friends, so if they all appreciate that my role will be purely as a spectator I’ll be happy and Ted must never find out. Apart from that, I admit that I’d be perfectly happy to act as her pimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment